Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day One of Another Round

Your body knows when it needs help. Mine has been telling me to treat it right for a few months now. My son is already four years old and I have failed to achieve my target weight. As usual I blame it on my lack of will power. To say I hate myself for that is really an understatement. One thing for sure, all those years of drowning myself in sorrows, have taught me to stop feeling sorry and start taking actions. I am cracking my head now on how to incorporate exercise in my day-to-day boring routine. I really need my husband's support on this. Last week I got a scare when on the way to work I suddenly felt the world is spinning around me. So that is another tell-tale sign. Here I have made a decision to take it slow and steady. Istiqamah is the word I believe. Semoga Allah memberkati usahaku ini. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment