Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend is Over...

We traveled back to Alam Suria (where my brother's family is) on the weekend. I was mentally prepared and had resigned to the fact that my diet would go crazy. It's so much easier to handle when you expected the worst. I did go off course but I got on course pretty fast too. We managed to visit my parents and stayed for a few hours there (that's all we could afford to spend since my other half had meetings scheduled), it was not enough but it was well-spent. My SIL recommended natural collagen based on her friend's experience. I've heard of it before and I was very curious. It is purported to make us look young and those who have joint problems are highly recommended to take it. I might try it. I didn't get to do the scheduled exercises over the weekend but we did a fair amount of walking, so I guess that should suffice. I'm taking the easy approach on the exercise this time around because I don't want to put too much pressure on my body. I will start some light cardio plus toning exercise tomorrow night. Insya Allah. May Allah give me the strength and determination to win this battle. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment