Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Forgiven

Aidiladha had come and passed. I tried to eat within the allowed calories per day but festivities are when I almost always fail to refrain. But I've forgiven myself for failing to do so. This time around, I promise not to sabotage myself anymore. You fall off, you try to get back on it as quickly as you can. Since Monday, I've limited my caloric intake to 1700 a day, down from 1870 before. I've designed my own exercise, cardio + some toning exercises. It's not really original because most of the movements I learnt from online exercise videos but I'm happy to call it my own. I have problems with my knees so most of the exercises (even the low impact ones) are not really good for me, so I do what I can. I sweat the same. Now, I make it a point to use the stairs instead of the lift and when I feel my buttocks are hurting from too much sitting, I will head for the stairs to get a good few rounds. I still hate going up and down the stairs but I know it's good for me. May Allah give me the strength and determination to lose this weight. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment