Friday, February 17, 2012

Staying On Course

I am still fighting to stay on course. Needless to say, boredom got to me big time and I can't be bothered with salads and fruits anymore. Gym is still my destination after working hours and now I spend about 30 minutes to do strength training before I proceed with cardio exercises.

Besides that, I am quite happy with myself because I've succeeded in organising a weekly senamrobik session at the college. A trained instructor comes every Friday to teach the steps, a welcome change for me. Of course this will not happen without the support from my colleagues and I am very proud of them. We really have fun every Friday trying to do the sometimes complicated steps.

The scale is not my ally for the time being because now I measure the success of my efforts with how I feel about my self-image and how I look and feel in my clothes So far, all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment