Friday, October 19, 2012

Wise Words...

Roni http://ronisweigh.com from Baltimore top tip is to set non-weight related goals to build confidence. After reading that, I went down to the cafe to refill my water tumbler and decided to take the stairs instead of the lift. I realised how much I hate to climb stairs. I hate it so much I feel like crying but I know it's good for me. I hate it because it hurts my knees and I pant like crazy. It's so torturing. I want to be able to climb stairs without having to curse the steps. I want to enjoy it. I want to be able to run up and down any stairs. On the other hand, Theodora from New York City http://losingweightinthecity.com shares that we don't have to be perfect to lose weight. On days that we go off course, just get back right on. We have to stop ourselves from sabotaging the rest of the day or the whole week and she compares this with having a flat tyre, fix it and move on, don't poke holes in it. Wise woman! I hope I can be one of those losers who can inspire others to lose and of course you know what I'm talking about. May Allah give the strength and determination to keep fighting to lose weight. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment