Friday, October 12, 2012

Feeling Nostalgic and Inspired

I don't like to take photos of myself, because of this paralysing low self-esteem. I've had this dislike of taking photos since I was small. I was a big girl when everyone else was either petite or normal size. The teasing I had to endure by family members (yeah, I love my family) exacerbate the feeling. So, I hate taking pictures. Even years after that, when I slimmed down, that feeling didn't go away. I ballooned up after I got married and the kg kept on creeping on me after I gave birth. Here I'm sharing one picture of me when I was a gym junkie. This was back in 2005-2006, I think or maybe earlier. I was with a senior journalist Kak Yani. I hope I can get this figure back. May Allah give me the strength and determination to lose weight. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment