Thursday, November 29, 2012

WIEF Headache

21 of our students are selected to be the Liaison Officers and volunteers for the prestigious WIEF event which will start next week. We (the lecturers) were assigned to prep the students up before the interview, held a few weeks ago and out of 35 candidates 21 were chosen. It is an achievement for the students given the world class status of the event. We've been missing classes and presentations because of it and now the headache is how to replace that classes and when to reschedule the presentations since final exam is just three weeks away. On top of that, we still have to 'jengok-jengok' the students whilst the event is running. Where got time!! For me, I have enormous faith on the students, I try not to think negatively of them (that they might back out halfway, have nervous breakdown etc) but others, it seems do not agree with this think positive thing. I feel like giving them my biggest, strongest slap that I can muster. Alas, I'm just a newbie. They know better. Yes, of course. Here's my middle finger for your perusal.

No comments:

Post a Comment