Sunday, November 11, 2012

All Fired Up

I'm using Myfitnesspal to count my caloric intake and so far I've been logging in almost religiously. To seek some motivations and inspirations I frequent the Success Stories column almost every day. I'm doing this alone so these success stories are important to keep me going. They tell me that it is possible. Here's an example. This is kayleighhand26 and her story. I started this journey on 4th Jan 2012 as a new years resolution and if I am being totally honest I was not sure I would stick to it... Fast forward 10 months and I have logged in for 310 days in a row and lost 63lb I still have another 7.5lb to go maybe a little more but I wanted to post a story with the hope it will inspire The mains things I have learned are: *This is not a diet it is a lifestyle change, sometimes you will have an off day but thats ok and make sure you allow yourself treats so you dont feel deprived and end up having a massive binge!* *It is not a quick fix and it will take time and dedication but the results are definately worth it!* *You do not need to eat really realy low levels of calories to lose weight, I realised pretty quickly that I could not sustain a 1200 limit and I increased this slowly over time and my body adjusted and my metabolism increased, I now eat anywhere between 1800-2000 calories I am still losing* *Listen to the advice and feedback that others have to give and make sure you give it back - the support network I have on here has been amazing* When I first started my goal seemed so far away but now it is so close and I am proud of what I have achieved DO NOT GIVE UP, YOU CAN DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment