Monday, November 19, 2012

They Do It Everywhere

People are making changes in their lives every minute of every day. Big or small, change is inevitable. To some change is a dirty word, one that is capable to conjure so many unwanted and oftentimes baseless fears. I'll be the first one to admit that I am afraid of changes too. My life is by no means great, it has its moments of ups and downs, mostly downs but to change, to move forward is something that is not easy to do for me. But I know I have to start somewhere and changing I feel about my body and taking control of what I eat is a good place to start, I think. Reading the success stories on how ordinary people like you and me transform their bodies and their lives makes me more determined to transform mine. And succeeding this, I hope I will have the courage to go for bigger feats. Once again I would like to share a wonderful transformation story from Myfitnesspal. From 405 pounds girl to a 173 pounds confident girl. This is bethygirlie. May Allah grant me the strength and will power to lose this weight. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment