Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Slow but moving...

The loss is very slow this time, but a loss anyway. Alhamdulillah. My right hip hurts and that worries me. I hope it's nothing serious.

People say green apple can assist in losing weight and I'm trying it out. The problem is I don't like green apples. I don't like anything sour. I cannot eat it straight like that, so I mix the apples in my green salad. So far, it's palatable.

A colleague commented on my resolute to lose weight. Yes, I can be like this when I feel I cannot handle the weight anymore, when I cried and got extremely angry for not being able to fit in my jeans, when I hate taking pictures, when an innocent remark about how I've 'grown' put me in a foul mood for the whole week.

I figured, the only person that can change that is me and only me.

My target is, by new year, I should be able to fit into my wedding baju kurung.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

4 comments:

  1. You go girl. My target, to be able to buy off-the-rack for raya next year. Lamaaaaaa lagi, Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam...

    kak moon,mmg green apple sangat membantu kalau nak loose weight.macam nadia pun nk loose weight tp x larat nk telan apple hari2.nadia now pun on diet la konon2 tp nadia makan as usual cuma nadia amik supplement yg tolong lower down appetite n trigger my metabolism.since dh masuk 3 series ni metabolism drop so susah nk turun berat naturally so i need help.if u wanna try i can introduce u to Litchin.maybe kak moon pernah dengar.boleh surf net utk dapatkan info.kat opis kita ni pun ramai yg makan litchin ni.as for me it works well but once stop mmg la naik balik. tp if u consistently take it n get ur ideal weight it won't be a problem if u stop because ur body has been train for a small food intake.what ever it is,i really salute your passion about losing weight.insyaallah..niat yg baik pasti berjaya!!!ameeenn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MG..muat baju kahwin tu goal short term..sbb masa aku kahwin aku rasa aku bawah 90kg atas 80kg...so boleh capai kot Insya Allah..TAPI untuk capai ideal weight aku tu mmg lama lagilah weh...hehhee..org kata man man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadia thanks for the info...pernah baca pasal Litchin ni but isn't it expensive? hehhe...

    ReplyDelete