Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Plateaus - Why do they even exist?

It's Thursday now and I haven't lose any kg. This is very frustrating. After googling, I think my problem is my calorie intake per day is too low, less than the 1200 recommended. That's what happen when you are too eager to lose weight, thinking you can bypass all those professionals.

So, today I'm going to eat a full 1200 calorie meal, high on protein and low on carbs. Insya Allah. I had a hard boiled egg for breakfast and water and for lunch boiled broccoli, chicken balls and chicken kurma (drained of the kuah). I'm going to snack on cream crackers dip into a mug of Milo Fuze. For dinner I'm thinking plain tosai plus red apples. I hope this is healthy.

I've been jogging for 40 minutes on the treadmill with the speed of 6 to 7 and cycling on the stationary for 20 minutes, not to mention weight training since Monday. I really really hope this will work.

Pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Always... If u want i can send u a pdf of the recipe book that the ppl on my program use. U can make them suit u by adding olive oil for sauteeing. But honestly, i hardly use the recipes. Sampai umah kul 8, aku rebus ayam makan ngan lettuce jesince dah kebulur...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe..send je lah..aku try tgk kalau ada yg aku boleh pakai..TQ :D

    ReplyDelete